ASTRO values its Corporate Members that help keep radiation oncology at the forefront of science and technology. Corporate membership gives you an opportunity to reach radiation oncology professionals and earns you various recognition opportunities and priority points. Learn more about various categories and year-round benefits.
Corporate Membership - $2,500, $3,500 OR $4,500
(Dues based on annual sales volume in radiation oncology)
Become an ASTRO Corporate Member and enjoy many tangible benefits in addition to increased visibility, access opportunities and ongoing communication. Some of the most popular benefits, Corporate Members receive include:
- Discount on exhibit space at Annual Meeting: $2 per square foot = Average Savings $400
- 100 priority points credit toward booth selection for the following year = $5,000 Value
- 20 percent discount on all ASTRO advertising to include: ASTROnews, ASTROgram and ASTRO.org.
- Exclusive advertising opportunities on ROhub.
View the full list of Corporate Member benefits.
Ambassador Membership - $65,000
Join the exclusive ranks of ASTRO Corporate Ambassadorship and enjoy year-round VIP privileges. Ambassadors receive tremendous benefits and enhanced visibility for their annual commitment. Some of the most popular Ambassador benefits include:
- All benefits associated with ASTRO Corporate Membership.
- Six hundred (600) priority points toward the following year’s Annual Meeting exhibit booth selection = $30,000 Value
- Pre-selection of Annual Meeting exhibit space prior to other non-Ambassador companies.
- Four (4) complimentary full conference registrations and two (2) complimentary 10-foot by 10-foot booths = $11,600 Value
- Recognition throughout convention center.
View the full list of Ambassador benefits.
For more information contact the Corporate Relations Department.
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852