Welcome to the Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium
Save the Date for 2019!
The 2019 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium will take place March 14-16, 2019, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego.
“The Multidisciplinary Thoracic Cancers Symposium will bring together the full spectrum of the thoracic cancers treatment team and provide a platform for sharing current treatment strategies and exchanging ideas in collaborative research.” -- Zhongxing Liao, MD, Symposium Chair
This new meeting brought together radiation and clinical oncologists, thoracic surgeons and all members of the treatment team in a comprehensive meeting for the thoracic cancer community.
- Meeting content focused on practical, relevant data.
- Sessions on guidelines and case presentations that can be implemented in community practices.
- Oral abstract sessions with the most current clinical and translational research.
- Keynote speakers covering the hot topics in the field.
- Interactive and discussion-based sessions.
- Attendee networking opportunities.
ASTRO Unrestricted Educational Grant Supporters
2017 Thoracic Promotional Sponsors
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852