2014 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile in Chicago, October 30 - November 1, 2014
Abstract Submission site now open!
Submit your abstract to the 2014 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology.
Join us in this biennial two-and-a-half day symposium designed to provide a clinically relevant multidisciplinary update on the scientific progress in thoracic malignancies. This program will integrate case-based presentations and audience participation into the scientific and general education sessions, provide expert analysis of the data and discuss future directions.
NEW to this year's symposium are tumor board sessions that will discuss early disease and metastatic disease cases submitted by the audience.
Please contact Natalie Ramirez with questions or for additional information.
See what attendees from the 2012 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology said in their evaluation of the meeting:
- I thought it was very instructional; the presentations were concise and pertinent.
- Very well organized—I plan to attend in the future.
- Not only useful to academics, but also useful to clinical oncologists who treat the patients in the community.
- Well-run, organized and relevant to current practice needs.
- The organizers invited excellent speakers from all disciplines who addressed all of the current topics in lung cancer.