2014 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile in Chicago, October 30 - November 1, 2014
The content of the meeting will be organized by the Program Committee with representatives from the four co-sponsoring organizations: ASTRO, ASCO, IASLC and The University of Chicago.
Please contact Natalie Ramirez with questions or for additional information.
See what attendees from the 2012 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology said in their evaluation of the meeting:
- I thought it was very instructional; the presentations were concise and pertinent.
- Very well organized—I plan to attend in the future.
- Not only useful to academics, but also useful to clinical oncologists who treat the patients in the community.
- Well-run, organized and relevant to current practice needs.
- The organizers invited excellent speakers from all disciplines who addressed all of the current topics in lung cancer.