Late-breaking Abstract Guidelines
- The late-breaking abstract submission site is now closed. All late-breaking abstracts must be submitted by Wednesday, September 3, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- An abstract may be submitted as a late-breaking abstract if the abstract is an original abstract containing important late-breaking research results that were not available prior to the regular abstract submission deadline of May 7, 2014.
- The research should be limited to important new developments, from Phase II and Phase III clinical research trials that will have an impact on practice or research, or include data not available prior to the regular May 7 submission deadline.
- Submissions that are an update from the regular May 7 submission deadline will not be considered for presentation.
- Only those abstracts that are deemed to be of high scientific priority and that merit presentation will be accepted.
- Late-breaking abstracts must not have been submitted, presented, accepted for presentation or published in any other scientific venue.
- A special panel of peer reviewers will review the late-breaking abstracts and the corresponding author will be notified of the abstract status by the end of September, 2014.