On behalf of ASTRO, ASCO, IASLC and The University of Chicago, it is my pleasure to invite you to attend the 2014 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology to be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile on October 30-November 1, 2014. This symposium brings together physician specialists and practicing clinicians to discuss the evolving management of thoracic cancers with the goal of providing the most up-to-date knowledge to clinicians that will enable them to confidently prescribe the optimal care for their thoracic cancer patients now and in the future. State of the art educational lectures on the multidisciplinary approach for screening, early detection and treatment of thoracic malignancies will be given. New features of the educational lecture series is the integration of challenging clinical cases and two multidisciplinary tumor boards. The scientific program consisting of oral and poster abstract presentations is sure to provide stimulating information on the latest developments in clinical and translational research. A prestigious teaching faculty has been assembled to promote dialogue, provide multidisciplinary viewpoints and interact with participants during this two-and-a-half day symposium.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Karen Kelly, MD
Please contact Alanna Persaud with questions or for additional information.
See what attendees from the 2012 Chicago Multidisciplinary Symposium in Thoracic Oncology said in their evaluation of the meeting:
- I thought it was very instructional; the presentations were concise and pertinent.
- Very well organized—I plan to attend in the future.
- Not only useful to academics, but also useful to clinical oncologists who treat the patients in the community.
- Well-run, organized and relevant to current practice needs.
- The organizers invited excellent speakers from all disciplines who addressed all of the current topics in lung cancer.
Unrestricted Educational Grant Supporters